What is GCSE Maths?
GCSE Mathematics is a desirable qualification for almost everyone, and a ‘must’ for many careers. The syllabus offered is broad and practical with much of the maths relating to everyday life (Functional Skills). It can be studied at either Foundation or Higher level, the latter providing students with a preparation ground for further study at AS level.
The GCSE Mathematics Curriculum allows learners to develop knowledge, skills and understanding of mathematical methods and concepts, including:
The GCSE Mathematics Curriculum allows learners to:
- Functional Maths
Edexcel | AQA | OCR
Foundation Level – Grades 1 – 5
Higher Level – Grades 5 – 9
How Can GCSE Maths Tuition Help?
- Revise your selected subjects thoroughly
- Learn how to pass exams
- Work on the topics you have the most difficulty with
- Develop exam technique with past papers
- Stay focused and gain motivation from other students
- Boost your overall confidence