What is GCSE English?
English Language and English Literature at KS4, hereafter described as Language and Literature. The GCSE English course combines Language and Literature and at the end of two years the student will receive two grades. It has become a ‘linear’ course, which basically means that the students sit all the examinations in the summer after two years of study. GCSE English is a core qualification, which provides young people and adults with the practical skills they need to succeed in further learning, employment and the wider society.
Learners will cover a variety of GCSE Language & Literature topics during the course, this can vary depending on exam boards.
EdExcel | AQA | OCR
Foundation Level – Grades 1 – 5
Higher Level – Grades 5 – 9
How Can GCSE English Tuition Help?
- Revise your selected subjects thoroughly
- Learn how to pass exams
- Work on the topics you have the most difficulty with
- Develop exam technique with past papers
- Stay focused and gain motivation from other students
- Boost your overall confidence